|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I'm renting the spare room in my apartment in Petersham. The apartment is 3 years old and very spacious. It is located just off New Canterbury Road and 30m away from the main strip in Petersham, a 5 minute walk to Petersham train station with bus stops heading into the city right outside. It is very quiet, with a large balcony facing the courtyard.
- Fully furnished with brand new furniture and appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and TV in living room
- Bedroom has a large built in wardrobe and king single bed. Am happy to purchase additional items if needed, and have a spare TV for the spare room if required
- Heaps of pillows and linen and blankets also for the bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Central heating and cooling
- Balcony overlooking courtyard
- BBQ on balcony
- Wi-fi and Netflix included in rent
- Other bills come to about $15-20 per week
I'm an easy going 30yo guy who is clean, respectful and very hospitable. I like to cook, sports/outdoors, hanging out with friends and enjoy having them over for dinner, a movie or just to chill out. I work in consulting and travel across all of NSW so have stints where I'm not at home. I also have days working from home also.
I'm looking for someone who is similar in terms of being clean, respectful, mature and easy to get along with. Not looking for any drama and basically someone who will treat the place as if it was their own.