|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I'm renting the spare room in my apartment in Petersham. The apartment is 3 years old and very spacious. It is located just off New Canterbury Road and 30m away from the main strip in Petersham, a 5 minute walk to Petersham train station with bus stops heading into the city right outside. It is very quiet, with a large balcony facing the courtyard.
- Fully furnished with brand new furniture and appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and TV in living room
- Bedroom has a large built in wardrobe, king single bed and office desk and chair
- Heaps of pillows, linen and blankets
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Central heating and cooling
- Balcony overlooking courtyard
- BBQ on balcony
- Wi-fi and Netflix included in rent
- Other bills (electricity & gas) come to about $10-15 per week
I'm an easy going 32 year old guy who is clean, respectful and very hospitable. I like to cook, sports/outdoors, chilling out at home and am often travelling for work so not home all the time.
I'm looking for someone who is easy to get along with and will treat and take care of the place as if it was their own.