|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 1, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
The modern kitchen has views out to the surrounding rainforest and is complete with new cooking appliances. The open plan living area opens out to a massive, amazing entertaining area which flows on to the sparkling, inground swimming pool. There is also an additional rear tiled balcony overlooking the rainforest. Perfect for having breakfast with the birds.
The home features beautiful new porcelain floor tiles and tasteful neutral colours throughout. Other features include -
- The large master bedroom has a walk through robe and freshly renovated en-suite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are a good size with built in robes and air conditioning
- The 4th bedroom/study looks out over the pool as does the main and bedroom 2
- An area of lawn for the children to play
- Double remote garage plus two extra car spaces - perfect for the large family
- Ample storage area located in the garage
- 4klw solar panels for power for the pool and hot water
- Low maintenance gardens are well established and easy to maintain
- Only 15 mins to the airport and a few mins to the James Cook University and the Smithfield Shopping Centre.
26 Year old male, real easy going. i have a pet White Siberian Husky female who is my best friend. I work in mining and looking for a trustworthy house mate
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.