|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
- In the middle of trendy Redfern
- plenty of cool cafes
- pub with free wifi right across the road
- close to all forms of public transport
- central to city
- bright and spacious flat
- amazing restaurant downstairs (Pitt Street Diner)
- close to Woolworths and a number of other grocery stores
- hardware store also across the road
- park less than 3 minutes away
- bike path right at the front of the flat
- gym around the corner that has $11 a week membership which fitness classes of many different types including martial arts and swimming (yes. there's a pool around the corner)
- close to the beach
- $15 cab ride from the city during peak hour times
27 year old male (Cameron) who is a warehouse manager for a local fashion label in St. Peters (full-time)
- enjoys writing and illustrating in his spare time.
- enjoys alcohol and enjoys people who enjoy alcohol
- mediocre cook (but makes the best breakfast you'll ever taste in your life)
- extremely hygienic and clean
- chilled out but will party on occasion and return home late but will be respectful and quiet.
- will partake in conversations about pretty much anything
- likes hip hop, rock n roll, soul (a lot), blues, indie rock, 80's glam goth, 70's/low-fi beach rock, 60's-70's psychedelic rock, some pop and the occasion Bjork.
24 year old female (Angie) who works full-time at an office in the city.
- awkward, quirky and hilarious
- eats heaps of avocado
- also very clean
- secretly super stylish
- open-minded and supportive (will probably replace your current best mate)
- also enjoys wine
- SUPER chilled out
- ultra dork
- doesn't believe in ghosts... yet.
Would prefer to meet our future roommate face to face so hit us up!