|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 week|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A private room for rent with sharing bathroom in a 4-bedroom house close to Macquarie Park, Sydney.
The house is located in a very convenient location in North Ryde close to shops, post office, cafes, hospital, shopping center, Uni, bus station, and train station - 3 minutes ride by bus to Macquarie uni and shopping center, walking distance to Fitness First, Office Works, and gas stations' supermarket.
- Good size bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Light filled with window facing north.
- Extremely clean as the entire house is nearly brandnew.
- Easy access to equipped kitchen with nearly brandnew white goods.
- Large fully furnished living area
- Ducted air-conditioning
- BBQ in lush green backyard
- outdoor furniture facing a green leafy view of the garden
- alfresco with dinning table suitable to enjoy breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, or dinner
- common area for storage (ample storage available).
- The house has many "wow" factors that would be revealed upon inspection.
We have created a spotless, clean and organised environment yet very warm and homely. It's quiet and relaxed, suitable for students and those who work full-time.
Whilst we are quite flexible and easy-to-get-along-with couple, we're particular about the person who's going to share our house and home with us.
Being clean, responsive and respectful to others privacy is our policy and we expect the same from our future housemate.
Whilst smoking is not allowed indoors, we are OK with smoking outdoors.
We are a full-time working couple, very sociable and outgoing but love our privacy and relaxing too. We are not too strict in most areas but are rather particular when it comes to being clean and organised, & on the individuals' sense of responsibility when it comes to sharing the house.