|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Super handy, fully furnished double room in a lovely flat in Bondi Junction/Bondi border - to share with myself.
* Huge balcony
* Internal laundry
* Coffee shop and convenience store opposite
* 389 Bus to city/Darling Harbour located opposite the apartment
* 10 mins walk to Bondi Junction station
* 10-15 min walk to the beach
* Huge garden
* Punch bag and dart board!
$500 per week for couples
Available from 19 October 2016
Hello there, i'm from Scotland originally but have lived in Sydney for several years.
I work pretty hard as an engineer and kind of keep it kinda quiet during the week then head out at the weekend. I'm pretty social and would be up for sharing with someone that likes a bit of a laugh, a few beers and cranking up the barbie on a sunny evening.