Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Third guest bedroom (see floor plan) in amazingly located and renovated Darlinghurst terrace available.
Note: images are the Real Estate agent's, house has been kitted out with new furnishings
Central to cafes, fashionable boutiques, cinemas, and restaurants. Only a short stroll to Sydney's CBD and a 60 second walk to Oxford Street/Crown Street. Less than ten minutes walk from Woolworths, Coles and the Darlinghurst IGA.
- Recently painted three-story terrace house, furniture all recently acquired
- Spacious living room with a three-seater lounge and a larger sofa bed, large TV and mirror
- Updated bathroom, internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Quiet sitting room with working gas fireplace and storage room
- Exposed sandstone walls, polished timber floors, private sunny courtyard with access to an alley exit (convenient for cyclists)
- Separate dining area, lounge and reading room
- Decent sized kitchen with gas stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave and toaster oven
- The house has an internet plan of 1000 Gb/month, at $69 monthly.
Sharing with three housemates who live busy and mostly independent lives but are social and enjoy cooking and relaxing in the evenings. One of the housemates is a final year law student and debating coach at UNSW going into management consulting next year. The other housemates are a friendly and reliable couple, one of whom works for a behavioural consulting company, and the other is completing a masters in development at USYD.