|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||May 5, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
LARGE bed room available for share
The residence located in an excellent location.
A family home of over 35 years. Excellent Public transport, all approximately within 3-15 mins walk.
• Tram – 57 tram to Victoria market, Melbourne Central and direct to Flinders Street Station
• Tram 59 Maribyrnong to Flinders Street station
• Bus – 402 Footscray – East Melbourne, extremely convenience for those studying at Melbourne University, the bus stop at the front gate of the university and Royal Women's Hospital & Royal Melbourne Hospital
• Bus 404 Footscray to Moonee Ponds
1. For those studying at Victoria University the distance is 1.8km walk or cycle less than 10 mins
• Train stations close to 3 train stops- New Market Station, Kensington and South Kensington station all going to Melb within 10 mins
• Safe Cycling and walking track direct to Victoria University Footscray or to Docklands
• 5 mins walk to the local Community Recreation Centre with swimming pool & gym. Also surrounded by numerous parks, walking/bike tracks and public BBQ/picnic facilities.
• 10 mins to Flemington Racecourse, 15 -20 mins walk to Melbourne Show ground excellent location especially convenience during exam seasons, as most Uni exams are held at the show ground
** Water, gas and Electricity are included
** Telstra internet included
** Safe, private, comfort and secure a real Home "Home away from Home"
** Microwave, Fridge, Bed, Own bath room, Brand new Washing machine available, each bedroom has own TV, Ironing facilities
Renters are to share with an elderly retired couple.
We need an honest, reliable, non-smoker, financially responsible, clean, trust worthy renters, preferably students or single working people .