|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 7, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One bedroom unit avaliable perfect for one person or a couple right in the heart of Prahran.
We are looking for somebody to take over our lease during the first week of November until March 3rd 2017.
- Unit is walking distance to Woolies and Hawsburn village boutiques and cafes.
- 20 minute walk to Chapel Street.
- The unit is on the top floor and faces north so gets beautiful sunshine on colder days and has a balcony overlooking the neighbourhood.
- The bedroom has a large window and a spacious built in wardrobe.
- Timber flooring throughout minus the bathroom makes for an easy clean up.
- Bathroom has shower over bath with separate toilet facilties.
- Open plan kitchen with high bench that saves space and allows for a dining table with high stools.
- Gas oven in good condition and a large window above the sink that provides a good breeze on hotter days.
- Living room is spacious and can easily fit a couple of couches and a desk if need be.
- Laundry facilities avaliable downstairs and the unit comes with personalised off street parking.
- Secure door downstairs with intercom to unit.
The unit has been well looked after so if this sounds perfect for you please send me a message and we can organise an inspection.