|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- fully furnished.
- friendly neighbours with an annual cul-de-sac dinner.
- lush tropical garden - reticulated so no need to water.
- room for a veggie patch
- outdoor setting/patio for dinner parties
- good sized bedroom with built-in robes, fan and aircon
- nice bathroom (shared)
- awesome landlord (no real estate!)
- a stroll away from cas beach/coastal reserve (my favourite place in Darwin!)
- close bike ride to rapid creek bridge
- NBN installed.
- sharing with a fun, easygoing housemate :)
I'm an occupational therapist working in youth mental health. I like hiking, camping, playing music, having dinners with friends, playing footy/netball and going to events like Spun, gigs at the rails and humanitarian/enviro talks.