|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
1. Quiet environment
2. 10 min walk to the bay, wading pool and warf
3. The location is 50 metres away from the Wynnum Central train station
4. The house is a few minutes walk from the Wynnum central shops such as Coles and the new coming Woolworths
5. The house features a sausage dog
6. There is a nice balcony
7. The house is also an acupuncture clinic which my partner owns.
8. The cost is $160 which includes bills
9. There are 3 amazing people living here
10. the room has a double bed, but this is optional :)
11. Access to gym down the road and great coffee shops
Because the house is an acupuncture clinic, we need someone who is going to be respectful of the rules of the house such as no banging loud noises (loud TV, Music, etc). during office hours.
This would be best suited for a student, a full time professional someone interested in health. 6 month minmum stay.
bond is $320
Sorry no pets, and STRICTLY no smokers.
This includes people who intend on quitting.
Bob- is 38-year-old acupuncturist, also my partner
Denise- A lovely woman who works as a nanny
Me- acupuncture student and works as a receptionist
You need to be upgraded to view social content.