|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
good transport - furnished - internet - lots of storage
Our house in Coorparoo (Brisbane) is very homely, convenient and beautiful! It is really pleasant to live with lots of sunlight, birds singing in the morning and a beautiful garden growing vegetables and flowers.
One bedroom is available for rent: this is a fully furnished bedroom including 1 large modern wardrobe (drawers, basket...), desk with chair, bookshelf and bed.
Here is the layout of the house:
- garden and outdoor area with deck
- a bathroom, practical, tiled and clean
- 1 living room
- 1 kitchen, practical and clean (with new fridge, dishwasher)
The house is also fully furnished, including large TV with DVD player...
Our location is really convenient:
- 2 mins walk to the Coorparoo train station; 210 bus stop is right outside; walking distance to Coles/Woolworths shopping precinct and buses 222, 204 (City/Cardindale) and 209 (UQ Lakes).
- 1 minute walk to parks for jogging, exercising, practising basket ball, cricket and tennis... or a BBQ
- not far from Langland swimming pool (Stones Corner)
- it is really easy to get to UQ and city center (5 stations to Central) from the house.
We don't even need a car to go shopping or working.
No drugs, no smoking please
We work/study fulltime and enjoy gardening, travelling, and eating :)