|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hi my names Shelley and I'm looking for a flatmate to share my townhouse with.
Ideally looking for someone with full time employment, who's easy going with a positive outlook on life, I'm pretty busy during the week but like a few quiet drinks on the weekend.
The house has a renovated kitchen and with a lush natural outlook over a tranquil creek, you need to see it to fully appreciate it. Only a short stroll from a tavern, shops, restaurants and cafes, and less than a minute onto the M1 Motorway, taking you either north or south. We have a pompeii pizza oven outside, spa, veggie patch and mango tree and the complex has a pool.
* Walk through gate to Subway, Doctors, Indian,Thai, Chicken/hamburger shop
* 240m stroll to West Burleigh Shops - post office, cafes, restaurants, professional services
* 280m stroll to Burleigh Town Tavern - great cheap meals!
* 750m to Fleay Wildlife Conservation Park, lovely boardwalk along the mangroves
* 1.9km (4 min drive) to Stockland Burleigh Heads Shopping Centre
* 3km (5 min drive) to James Street and then on to the beautiful Burleigh Beach
* 4.9km (7 min drive) to Treetops Plaza Shopping Centre
* 8.5km (7 min drive) to Robina Town Centre
* 11.3km (12 min drive) to Gold Coast Airport, Coolangatta
I'm easy going and social on the weekends quiet during the week.