|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for a housemate/s to share a peaceful home in a cul de sac in Elanora Heights.
• Beautiful bushland and Narrabeen lake views
• National park bushland directly across the road
• Flexible room options (see below)
• Two bathrooms (one with bath, one without)
• Cosy chilled property, older style décor
• Large gas stove and oven
• Chilled timber deck with the views
• Storage available in the garage
• Furnished house (washing machine, fridge etc)
Flexible options (1 or 2 housemates depending $):
• 1 Room available with build in (+optional addl room –no builtin) $420
• Convert the rumpus into your bedroom/space $420
• 1 room available with no build in $275
• 1 room available with built in $280
• A few options available to see and choose best option
Internet/TV will need to be decided and set up as only moving in 28th- you may be able to set up what you like.
I’m an easy going, professional female (40s) who works in education in a global software company locally. I’m out and about a lot enjoying the beaches, Sydney lifestyle and friends/family, also like spending time chilling at home on the couch or the deck. Love the ocean, lake, trees, yoga, music, meditation, films, books.
Looking for a friendly housemate/s who are reliable, clean, tidy, down-to-earth, happy to have a chat or a laugh, and also quiet and easy-going, enjoy their own space. The house will be furnished except your room (I do have a spare queen bed if that helps). There may be room in the rumpus for additional furniture if that is not used as a bedroom.
Current lease until 17 October 2017