|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for a housemate/s to share a peaceful home in in Elanora Heights.
• Beautiful bushland and Narrabeen lake views
• Two bathrooms (one with bath)
• Cosy chilled property with timber deck
• Large gas stove and oven
• Garage available e.g. storage
• Furnished house except your room (washing machine, fridge etc)
• Using own USB internet but fine if you/we want to set up wifi (waiting to see best option for all)
• Rent negotiable $250-$300, queen bed avail if needed
My current lease til Nov 17.
I’m an easy going, professional female (40s) who works in education in a software company. I’m out and about a lot and also like spending time chilling at home. Love the ocean, lake, trees, yoga, music, meditation, films, books.
Looking for a friendly housemate/s who is reliable, clean, tidy, down-to-earth, happy to have a chat or a laugh, and also quiet and easy-going, enjoy their own space.