|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Our house is literally 100 metres away from the route 86 tram stop, but located in a quiet street away from the Plenty road.
Rent is around $670 per calendar month and is roughly about 155 per week. Bills are not included in the rent and we've got an unlimited ADSL connection.
* Two storied and spacious and it's filled with light!
* Central heating
* Central cooling (evaporative)
* Equipped with electrical appliances
* Plenty of storage in the kitchen cupboards
* Less than 1 minute walk from/to route 86 tram
* ~10 min walk to train station
* 5 minutes walk to High Street which has some great cafes and restaurants
* Clean and well maintained
* Furnished with queen sized bed, book rack, bedside shelf and a table/chair. If you wish to BYO, we can remove them
* Wall to wall wardrobes with more than enough space
* Filled with light
You'll be sharing with two males. I am in my early thirties and work full time as a Software Engineer in the city. The other housemate is a Masters student in his twenties and also works part time.
Both of us are very friendly and easy going. We have quite busy schedules, so you'll have the house to yourself most of the time.
Please note that this is not a party house. It's an ideal place if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing home after a busy day at work or Uni.
* a responsible individual who's either studying or employed
* cleans up after yourself
* pays rent+bills on time
If you have any questions feel free to message me.