|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
The house is 100 metres away from the route 86 tram stop, located in a quiet street.
Rent is around $690 per calendar month and is roughly about 160 per week. Bills are not included in the rent and we've got an unlimited ADSL connection.
* Two storied and spacious and it's filled with light!
* Central heating
* Evaporative central cooling
* Equipped with electrical appliances
* Plenty of storage in the kitchen cupboards
* Less than 1 minute walk from/to route 86 tram
* Melbourne Polytechnic Preston campus is just 1km away
* ~10 min walk to train station
* 5 minutes walk to High Street which has some great cafes and restaurants
* Clean and well maintained
* Spacious with large wardrobes with more than enough space
* Has its own balcony
There are two of us at the moment. I'm originally from Sri Lanka and have been living here for the last five years. I am in my early thirties and work full time in IT. The other housemate is South Korean and she works as a hair dresser. Both of us are friendly and easy going and at the same time we respect each others' personal space. As our schedules are quite busy you'll have the house to yourself most of the time.
Please note that this is not a party house. It's an ideal place if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing home after a busy day at work or Uni. Given the house is in a quiet area this will be the perfect place for studying as well.
* a responsible individual who's either studying or employed
* cleans up after yourself
* happy to contribute to common chores around house to keep it clean and tidy
* pays rent+bills on time
In your message please tell us a bit about yourself, what do you do etc.