|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Our house is 100 metres away from the route 86 tram stop, but located in a quiet street away from the busy Plenty road.
Rent is around $670 per calendar month and is roughly about 155 per week. Bills are not included in the rent and we've got an unlimited ADSL connection.
* Two storied and spacious and it's filled with light!
* Central heating
* Evaporative central cooling
* Equipped with electrical appliances
* Plenty of storage in the kitchen cupboards
* Less than 1 minute walk from/to route 86 tram
* Melbourne Polytechnic Preston campus is just 1km away
* ~10 min walk to train station
* 5 minutes walk to High Street which has some great cafes and restaurants
* Clean and well maintained
* Furnished with queen sized bed, book rack, bedside shelf and a table/chair. If you wish to BYO, we can remove them
* Wall to wall wardrobes with more than enough space
I'm originally from Sri Lanka and have been living here for the last four years. I am in my early thirties and work full time as a Software Engineer in the city. As I've got a quite a busy schedule you'll have the house to yourself most of the time. I'm friendly and easy going and at the same time I'd respect your personal space.
Please note that this is not a party house. It's an ideal place if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing home after a busy day at work or Uni. Given the house is in a quiet area this will be the perfect place for studying as well.
* a responsible individual who's either studying or employed
* cleans up after yourself
* happy to contribute to common chores around house to keep it clean and tidy
* pays rent+bills on time
In your message please tell me a bit about yourself, what do you do etc.