|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Come and join us in this great house in Nudgee. Situated on a quiet street with easy access to the Gateway Motorway, Brisbane airport and public transport. There is a Woolworths, Burger Urge & Burrito Bar just down the road, ACU Brisbane campus is even closer!
Some features of our home include...
- Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan. Big enough for desk and queen-sized bed
- NBN internet (included in rent)
- Large kitchen with dishwasher
- Recently renovated bathroom
- Enclosed laundry area downstairs with heaps of additional storage space
- Massive backyard
- Close to train station and shops
Electricity and water bills will be split evenly.
Adam and I (Tess) are currently living in 3 bedroom house in Nudgee. We are two social and very easy going nursing/paramedic students. Come placement time we are both likely to be on shift work, so we are looking for someone that respects our sometimes odd hours. We both work part time and often are out on adventures come the weekends and holidays! We are keen to find someone like-minded to join us.