|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Newly built granny flat with access to the swimming pool and backyard
▪ One bedroom, separate bathroom and living space with kitchenette
▪ Perfect for someone who enjoys their own space and privacy!
▪ We are in a quiet suburb of the beaches but everything is close by - less than 10 minutes to the nearest beach (Dee Why and Collaroy)
▪ Private rear lane entrance and street parking
▪ Shared use of the backyard, pool and kitchen
▪ Shops and bus stop to City (178) + Dee Why located 50m directly behind property
▪ Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac setting surrounded by bushland reserve
▪ Ideally seeking 6 month lease - with the option of longer term for the right person
▪ Possibly willing to negotiate rent for a single person if you’re a good fit
▪ Suited to a quiet, working professional single/couple (Rent $400/week for couple)
▪ Rent includes water, gas and internet. Electricty not included.
▪ Living on the property is myself, my partner and another couple who are all late 20's. We work in the health industry (osteopath & physiotherapist) and hospitality so we aren't home alot due to long work hours
▪ We are ideally looking for someone laid back, friendly and considerate. This is not a party house.
▪ Must be okay with pets as we have 2 dogs
▪ Unfortunately no kids or other pets please