|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Iglu Chatswood is at the heart of the bustling suburb of Chatswood, right next to the train station (only 50m away)
It’s just 11 minutes by train to Macquarie University, 15 minutes to North Sydney and 20 minutes to Sydney’s CBD. This also makes it a good base for access to Australian Catholic University, the University of Sydney, the University of Technology Sydney and many other colleges and schools.
Iglu Chatswood buzzes with shopping centres (Westfield, Woolworths, Mandarin, Chatswood Chase), HOYTS cinemas, restaurants, cheap eats, bars and fitness clubs.
*Single Bedroom - 6 Share Apt
- Private bedroom
- Private bathroom
What is included?
- All utilities (gas, water, electricity)
- 15GB of internet data per month
- 24 hour staff assistance
- Apartment televisions
- Use of all common areas and facilities (such as BBQ area, movie room, study room, ....)
- Secure swipe card access
- King single bed with under-bed storage and reading light
- Study desk, chair and lamp
- Pin board and bookshelf
- Plenty of storage
- Built-in wardrobe
- Full length mirror
- Acoustic louvre windows
- Flat screen TV
- Lounge area with couch/coffee table
- Dining table and chairs
- Full kitchen with: oven, microwave and stovetop, large refrigerator and freeze, kettle and toaster
My lease with Iglu Chatswood ends 01/02/2017 however I need to move out to take care of my sister urgently. I need 1 student to take over my lease from 22/10 until 31/01, and you could extend the lease if you want.
Original price is $369 per week but I am willing to give you some discount upfront according to our negotiation.
I have lovely and helpful flatmates who I am very sad to leave. They're considerate, quiet and friendly. We all keep the apartment very clean and tidy.