|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 weeks|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Based in a quiet, leafy and hilly Greensborough street, this 3 bedroom home is close to public transport, Melbourne Polytechnic TAFE, only one suburb away from the universities in Bundoora. Close enough to the city with easy access via PT, yet only a short drive from the beautiful Yarra Valley. House consists of:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Toilets
- Kitchen with complete range of appliances including a large fridge, dishwasher, electric oven, gas stove, microwave and coffee machines. Kitchen is also fully stocked with everything that you need in regards to crockery and cutlery
- Large Dining area
- Large outdoor deck with cafe blinds and view of the Plenty Valley
- Good sized, leafy backyard with carport and mains gas outdoor barbeque
- Laundry includes near new 8kg washing machine and linen cupboard
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Large living room with large wall mounted LED TV and sound system
- Fully furnished home
- Unlimited wireless included in rent
- Off street parking (garage also available for a small car)
2nd Bedroom in the home is used as a spare room (complete with drum kit, and a couple of guitars)
Your bedroom comes fully furnished with a Queen sized bed, however the house has a lot of available storage space for the existing furniture, should you prefer to bring your own. Tallboy, side tables and double BIR are included in this room also.
All bills and internet are included in the weekly rent.
About me - You will be house sharing a single 33 year old male. I'm an easy going professional engineer who is equally capable of socialising and keeping to myself. I like to go with the flow. I have shared houses with people before so I understand the level of respect required for your housemate.
Hobbies include most types of music and playing musical instruments. Cars are a passion, as are the great outdoors and camping/4wd.
A VERY important point to make is that you will also be sharing the house with my 2yr old (extremely gentle and friendly) German Shepherd dog! She sleeps on a corner of the couch most nights, so that the possums in the backyard don't have her barking and keeping the neighbours awake.
If you're not keen on large dogs, perhaps this isn't the house you're after.
A comfortable environment welcomes you in this house which I have put much of my own blood sweat and tears into renovating over the past few years.
About you - Age range is preferred to be between 25 and 35. Female housemate would be preferable, but not compulsory. If you are easy going, chatty and enjoy good company, you will enjoy your time here.
All types of job and lifestyles are welcome, including students or shift workers.
If you'd like any further information, drop me a line.