|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Perfect location! Large private bedroom in a two bedroom apartment, with spacious living room, balcony, fully equipped kitchen, 4K Smart LED TV, and ADSL2+ internet.
• 1 minute walking distance to Café, Japanese and Italian restaurants.
• 2 minutes to nearest bus stop (Route 501 to Central and 389 to Bondi).
• 3 minutes to Coles Supermarket, Liquorland and Pyrmont Bay Light Rail.
• 4 minutes to Harbourside Shopping Centre.
• 5 minutes to The Star.
• Large bedroom unfurnished, big enough to fit a queen-sized bed, desk and TV.
• Built-in wardrobe with floor-to-ceiling mirrors.
• Living area, kitchen and laundry furnished.
I'm an easy-going sociable 24-year-old male working as a Financial Auditor. I moved to Sydney from Auckland, New Zealand early last year. In my spare time I enjoy listening to music, watching movies, seeing friends, exercising, and playing sport (soccer, table tennis, billiards).
Looking for a friendly and tidy person to fill one empty bedroom, preferably long term. At least a 6 month commitment please.
The rent is $325 per week and excludes bills (electricity, gas and internet to be split in half). Rent to be paid monthly and in advance. Bond is $1,250.
Room available to move in between 3rd and 17th December.
If you’re interested, get in touch! ☺