|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hi There, I am looking for someone who is looking to share the agreement for a private room in Southbank. There is free indoor parking. $260 p/w - $1127 per calendar month - $1127 Bond (4 weeks rent) to secure the room.
The Room -
* The room itself is the slightly bigger one of the 2. The room size is 3.55M x 3M
* It has a large built in wardrobe and heating
* Available on November 8
* A designated parking spot is allocated to this apartment which is situated within the building
Bills and Expenses -
* Bills are the usual suspects (water, unlimited internet and electricity are to be split). It's around $90 per month
The Apartment -
* Prime location in Melbourne city
* Less than 10 min walk to Flinders Station and main tram stops. Also close to NGV, South Melbourne Market and Crown
* It's a spacious apartment with a pool, gym, spa, sauna and ground floor cafe in the building
* The apartment has 1.5 bathrooms
* The apartment is unfurnished. I am happy to discuss further the provisions regarding furniture/appliances but ideally looking for someone who would also like to make their next place a home
Feel free to contact me for any questions or to arrange a viewing. Please send me a message through flatmates with a brief description of yourself:
* Age, hobbies/interests, occupation
No smokers. Not a room-share. No couples. Female preferred.
I look forward to meeting you!
Hi there! My name is Samantha (F, 23 yrs). I currently work in ecommerce for a fashion company. I’m easy-going, love to cook and go out with friends. I'm looking for someone who is similar in age, is respectful and clean.
It would be nice living with someone who enjoys the occasional wine/hot chocolate while watching a good throwback episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. but also values 'me time'.