|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Oct 31, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Peaceful corner block home with light-filled spacious interiors.
This beautiful full brick home features spacious and perfectly proportioned interiors with an abundance of natural light permeating throughout the entire house. It is exceptionally well set in a peaceful and elevated corner block with distant views to Kogarah Bay. Positioned in the premiere area of Carlton, it is conveniently located to excellent schools, Hurstville and Allawah/Carlton Train Station.
– Four large sun-filled bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Main bedroom with large walk-in-robe and spacious ensuite
– Third bedroom leads to balcony with peaceful outlook and distant Kogarah Bay views
– Comfortable and extremely spacious lounge and separate dining areas
– Spacious and fully equipped gas kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Very comfortable and oversized media/rumpus room upstairs filled with panoramic natural lighting and tranquil out look towards Kogarah Bay
– Beautifully manicured and landscaped backyard with great outdoor entertainment area perfect for guests and alfresco dining
– Side by side double remote lock up garage, air conditioning and generous internal laundry
I am a young professional (25-30 year old) non smoker. I work as an accountant during the week and as a professional wedding photographer on weekends, so I generally keep myself pretty busy. I am quite easy going, flexible and can take a banter here and there.
I would look for another young professional to join me in this household. Someone that is easy going, and makes an attempt at cleaning up after themselves.
There is a hoop in the backyard, if you are a basketball player its a bonus.