|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
If you rent car space out 270.50 a week. If you wish to use the car space the rent is 320.50 a week.
Bond is required prior to moving in and lease forms signed. If you wish to move out before lease ends you just need to find someone to fill your room like I am :)
Rent: 320.50 (if using car space)
Rent: 270.50 (without car space)
Looking to rent out my bedroom and someone to take over my half of the lease. The apartment won't be furnished when I move out, so looking for someone with furniture or wanting to buy things as they go! You will be living with Fredrick who is a student but is going back home for a few months so you will have the apartment to yourself, so you basically get the benefit a of living alone without the price tag!
It's literally the most amazing building, I'm actually sad to leave.
With bustling Toorak Road literally on your door step, moments from the trendiest cafes and bars, boutique retailers and an abundance of public transport options.
* Superior fittings and appliances, including Miele kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
* bedroom with built in robe
* Stunning bathrooms with rain-shower fixtures
* balcony with amazing views
Exclusive, state of the art facilities are provided to residents of the building to deliver;
* Indoor 20 metre swimming pool with outdoor sundeck on 3rd floor
* Lavish 9th floor rooftop garden/entertainment deck/BBQ facilities
* Gym, sauna and steam room
* Private indoor / outdoor cinema and resident lounge and dining areas
Please read above