|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Huge 3 bedroom warehouse conversion with loads of natural light, high ceilings & polished floorboards throughout. A hidden "Oasis".
The whole place has been lovingly renovated and furnished to deliver a creative and inspiring vibe.
- Massive open plan living room with L-shaped modular sofa, reverse cycle air-conditioning, TV surround sound.
- Big open plan eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage, large fridge freeze, microwave, electric stove top and oven, plus all other utensils and appliances.
- Large Mexican themed dining room with 6 seater timber dining table, indoor hammock, sunset feature wall and windows leading on rear balcony.
- Private yoga room / reading/ meditation space
- Large rear balcony, with outdoor sofa and barbecue.
- Hi speed WiFi
- An abundance of indoor plants, sculptures and thoughtful lighting in every shared living space.
- Loads of natural light, high ceilings & polished floorboards throughout.
Camperdown is a very short walk from Newtown, Annandale and Glebe, and with a constant flow of buses into the CBD. Sydney University and RPA hospital are a stone's throw away. It is also burgeoning suburb in itself with great cafes, restaurants, parks and even an urban farm.
Hi! We are Kate and Jon.
Kate (35) is doing her honours in anthropology, and Jon (40) is a singer/songwriter and owns his own business in the entertainment industry. We are both very into travel and adventure, and enjoy deep and philosophical conversations.
This place has a very special atmosphere and we get along fabulously. Jonny (in profile pic), converted the warehouse, filled it with his furniture and artworks, and is our downstairs neighbour.
We look forward to meeting you and showing you around : )