Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Huge warehouse conversion - has to be seen to be believed! The whole 3 bedroom apartment has been lovingly renovated and furnished to deliver a creative "loft" apartment vibe.
- Massive open plan living room with L-shaped modular sofa, reverse cycle air-conditioning, wall mounted plasma TV surround sound.
- Big open plan eat in kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage, large fridge freeze, microwave, electric stove top and oven, plus all other utensils and appliances.
- Large Mexican themed dining room with 6 seater timber dining table, indoor hammock, sunset feature wall and windows leading on rear balcony.
- Large rear balcony, with outdoor sofa and barbecue. Hi speed WiFi, an abundance of indoor plants, sculptures and thoughtful lighting in every shared living space.
- Loads of natural light, high ceilings & polished floorboards throughout. A hidden "Oasis".
Camperdown is a burgeoning suburb with new cafes, restaurants and even an urban farm, just a very short walk from Newtown, Annandale and Glebe, and with a constant flow of buses into the CBD.
Hi I'm Jonny! I'm originally from the UK but have lived here for nearly 20 years. My partner Juliet and I live in a self-contained space in a separate lower section of the building. I own a small painting company and am a professional sculptor and furniture designer, and Juliet is doing a PhD and teaching in ecology/philosophy/peace studies.
Kate and Jon each have one of the three large bedrooms in the upper area of the building, where there are numerous shared living spaces including the "green room", "Mexican room" with indoor hammock, "yoga room", balconies at front and back, kitchen, and bathroom. Jon is a singer and Kate is studying Anthropology and a phenomenal cook!
We are all very into travel and adventure, and enjoy deep and philosophical conversation over a glass of wine and good food. The place has a very special atmosphere and we get along fabulously.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a female flatmate who is interesting, fun, considerate, and energetic to join our home. Sorry, no couples. We take our time finding the right person, please contact us if you think this might be you!
We look forward to meeting you and showing you around : )