|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Literally opposite the water! Beach lifestyle. Burleigh Heads.
Large unit to share on Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh Heads. 30 meters form the water’s edge… 100 meters form the closest beach.
My unit is large – ample room for people to be comfortable living together, and also get lots of personal space.
The unit is directly opposite Tallebudgera Creek. Cool breezes off the water, park across the road, super-quiet street, and 2 minutes walk from the Burleigh Heads National Park walk. And 100 m to the first beaches. 60 meters from a bus stop. This place is a dream…
Available now for rent:
• The master bedroom. Generous size room.
• Massive built-in wardrobes.
• You have your own ensuite (toilet and shower).
• $220 pw rent. Electricity not included.
• $440 bond. 6+ months lease available.
SINGLE: $220 (+ bills).
COUPLES: $320 (+bills). You need to be a mature in outlook couple, no fights, not a drinking, party house.
The rest of the unit is fully furnished.
Please private message me if you would like to have a conversation and a look at the unit.
• I’m quiet. Very tidy.
• I work normal office hours. Often work from home.
• I’m into beach, swimming, walking, yoga, kayaking, scuba, movies, detoxes, meditation, clean living, movies, markets, camping and reading.
• I’m almost a non-drinker.
• I’m clean, respectful and polite.
• I have a fat and lazy cat called Lulu. She likes to talk.
• I’m not a party girl. This isn’t a party house.
• There’s no TV in the living room (I think I’m a wannbe-hippie). It’s totally cool for you to have a TV in your room.
• Long-term residents
• Quite, mature and very helpful.
Please call me to see the place