|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 15, 2016|
|Length of Stay||4 weeks to 1 year|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We are looking for people to rent our huge third bedroom.
About our home:
* the flat was recently renovated and is very spacious
* kitchen is very beautiful and modern
* all bills are included
* Lots of storing space
* Fully furnished
* undercover courtyard with amazing BBQ
* three rooms apartment
* Two full bathrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs (we don't use this one, so you can make it your bathroom)
* 5 min walk to Coles and Aldi.
* 8 min drive to Top Ryde shopping centre (lots of restaurants, Kmart, Big W, woollies, etc.)
* 20 min by bus to the CBD (Frequent buses all day long, and all night buses to the city and back)
* bus stop almost in front of the house
About your room:
* Huge wardrobe
* super comfy, beautiful and huge room (around 3 x 6 Ms)
* the room would be ideal for a couple or for two friends.
Things that we love about our home
* Close to the city, and all night transport (we don't need to spend a fortune in taxis when we go partying to the city)
* Modern house, easy to keep clean and tidy
* plenty of space
* the kitchen *-*
* close to all amenities
Starting day could be changed a bit if needed.
A bit about us,
So my name is Kafay (Chinese-Venezuelan background, raised in south America) and I am 21. I am and currently studying Psychology, and working part time; I also speak Spanish and hopefully German soon.
My friend Sergio is from Barcelona- Spain, and he is in his mid-twenties. He is a professional spray painter, and works full-time. He is also a polyglot.
We are both very friendly, easy-going and warm people who would not hesitate to give you a hand if you need it. When we both have down time we'd share a meal, watch a film, go partying, or just play Xbox...
We are very respectful people, especially regarding other people's space. also, despite we both speak Spanish, we try to speak in English. Finally, none of us smoke, but if you do, we don't mind as long as it is not inside the house (you can smoke in the courtyard, or balcony)
Unfortunately, we are not at home a lot, as we have quite busy schedules, but when we are at home we don't mind a casual chat to catch up, a beer or a glass of wine.
What we expect from you:
Clean, respectful and tidy (at least in the shared areas), like-minded.
Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.