|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 25, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I'm looking for someone to share my homely and extremely light and airy apartment with me.
- There is a large lounge and dining area with a 60" LED, surround sound and Netflix.
- A charming garden balcony provides a sense of relaxation and zen.
- The fully kitted kitchen comes with a side-by-side fridge and has everything you would need to cook up a storm.
- Your own spacious bathroom has a large deep bathtub for those quiet nights after a long hard day.
- A full internal laundry with washer and dryer is available for your use.
Your double room is bright and airy with new carpet and a massive wardrobe. The room also comes with cube storage and a floor mirror. A desk can also be provided.
This quiet complex is beautifully maintained with gardens, indoor heated pool, spa and sauna, a fully equipped gym and bbq facilities. It is located a short walk from Wolli Creek station and the expansive Woolworths as well as other fantastic asian supermarkets, restaurants and medical/dental facilities.
Plenty of off-street parking or car spots may be available at a small additional fee.
Please note that shoes are not to be worn around the apartment and smoking is outside only.
I'm a banking professional looking for a sociable flatmate who doesn't mind cooking a nice meal together and occasionally sitting around the tv to watch a movie. My partner is away for most of the year and I am usually out around weekends so you would mostly have the apartment to yourself. In saying that, I am a friendly when I'm around but I respect your need for privacy when you are back after a long day :)
I occasionally have friends over to catch-up but am by no means a party animal (and we have to respect our neighbours) and I would also welcome you to invite your friends whenever you are inclined.
Ideally you are someone who can treat the place like home and must be ok with sharing the chores to keep the apartment clean and tidy (including your own spaces).