|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Free wireless internet
- Room semi-furnised and we can help you work out your individual needs
- 10-13 min walk to St Albans town centre and train station, including Safeway, Asian grocers and Sam's fresh produce Market
- 2 minute walk to bus stop which goes directly to Highpoint via Sunshine or you can catch it to St Albans station if you don't want to walk
- 30 min walk or an 8 minute drive or bike ride to Victoria University St Albans campus
- 9 minute drive or 15 minute bike ride to VIC Uni Sunshine Campus (train from St Albans is just 3 stops away)
- Clean home, friendly women and one happy dog named Happy (who does not live in the house)
- Friendly neighbourhood and family orientated location with schools nearby
- Milk bar, pizza and fish & chips nearby, all walking distance
Our current housemate landed a job in Sydney so we are now looking for a new housemate for our cozy space.
We are 2 females who love to cook (and eat) and spend our time at home in between working and taking trips, so you will have alone time on a semi-regular basis.
We prefer home to be a place to relax and rejuvenate so we don't have parties or many visitors for that reason. We prefer to maintain a more chilled home environment.