|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Nov 28, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I got my pharmacy internship in Wollongong, which is simultaneously a happy occasion and a sad one. Happy because, well, I got an internship, WHEE~~. Sad coz it’s not in SA, meaning I’ll have to give up my current home, which I spent so much time in the beginning of the year searching for. I’ll be moving out officially on the 28th of November.
So, the purpose of this post basically is: DOES ANYBODY (or know anybody who would) WANT TO TAKE OVER MY LEASE (which ends in mid Feb, and I’m sure something can be worked out with the agent so as to continue on from there)? Both rooms will be available since my current housemate is moving out as well. Rent is $290/week, paid fortnightly.
1) It’s in Norwood, 2-minute walk from bus stop 9. Smack in the middle of the Parade, there are many restaurants to choose from and is literally behind the Norwood Coles parking lot.
2) It’s fully furnished. However, I am looking to hopefully sell my TV ($50), washing machine ($200) and fridge($150), price of which are negotiable. The queen sized bed in 1 room is also up for sale. The sofa set and the single bed in the other room will be given to the new tenant.
3) Electricity and internet have been set up. The electricity plan I have with Simply Energy was signed during a promotion. It offers 28% discount off the overall quarterly bill and I would be glad to transfer it over to the new tenant. Our last bill was around $350. Internet is with Dodo, and has been pretty stable for as long as I’ve had it. Unlimited ADSL2+ for $60/month. Keen to transfer that over too.
4) Car park.
5) I'll gradually think of things to add.
1) It’s a tricky situation, but if anybody’s interested, we can all sit down and have a chat with the agent. I’m sure that we will be able to work something out.
TL/DR: Looking for someone to take over unit in its entirety. I'll break my lease and hire professionals to clean up the place for inspection before leaving. PM to discuss.
Your social media profiles will only be shown to verified members.