|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Large bedroom with in built wardrobe and ceiling fan.
- Large house, two living rooms, upstairs veranda and poolside deck.
- Inground pool
- Northerly aspect with awesome views from the hinterland to the ocean
Peaceful & private Buderim location adjoining Foote Sanctuary.
- House is 1km to wises road and 1km to nearest point of King St
- Built-in wardrobes
- Air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Kitchen and living areas are completely furnished – No need to bring anything!
- Owner takes care of all outdoor maintenance; mowing, pool etc are all taken care of.
- Water is included
- Cleaning, we have a cleaner visit once weekli who does all of the common areas (kitchen, bathroom etc) and also vacuums your bedroom (included)
- WiFi Internet ($5.00pw)
- Power (Bills are split, however you can pre pay power with your rent to soften the blow of bills everyone currently typically pays $10.00pw which covers most of it) split pro rata.
The Ideal Tenant
- Age between 18-32
- Must be working or studying + work equivalent
- Reliable, respectful and considerate.
- Sorry no pets, we already have one very friendly, well behaved Border Collie who lives with us.
- Ideally looking for long term accommodation
- Smoking outside only
Bond is two weeks rent + power, internet. Weekly rent including utilities $165.00
Some of the photos are of a stock nature (I used the ones the real estate took!), so the furnishings of the house will differ to some of the photos.
You’ll be sharing with people aged 20-30; everyone either works fulltime or studies while working.