|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Nov 8, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Price is per week and includes:
- all bills
- free delivery (wait what?)
- super duper fast cable interwebs
Our lovely flatmate is moving out on the 8th November, so you have big shoes (and an even bigger glass of wine) to fill.
About the room:
- One of 3 bedrooms in our home!
- Currently unfurnished, but can be furnished on request
- Built-in robes
- Plenty of space for queen size bed, dresser & more
- Off-street bedroom
- Good natural light
- Bathroom with separate toilet shared with Courtney (James has an en-suite)
About the house:
- Large, neat home on a quiet street in Malvern East
- Nice back garden and entertaining area perfect for summer BBQs!
- Fully furnished - we have like 14 TVs (seriously...), fridge, espresso machine, etc etc
- Mandatory Game of Thrones sessions (No spoilers!!)
- Ardrie Park is only 50m away (if you ever get the urge to pat random people's dogs)
- 5m walk to Woolies, 10m walk to Carnegie Station and Monash Caulfield, and only 100m to Officeworks (#pens)
Other House Things:
- Separate laundry with washer/dryer
- 3 living areas! Lounge/Dining/Meals
- Dishwasher, espresso machine, super fancy red non-stick frying pan
- Futon in the lounge room
- Plenty of off street parking
1. We wrote each others profiles
2. NOT A COUPLE - Despite meeting in a bar in Berlin...
Courtney is a former young professional/former uni student/former older professional/current older student (but not in the 'mature-age-student' kinda way). As her tinder profile states, she likes baking, the envionment and she is often known to dance in exchange for wine. Her busy life-style means she spends many hours at uni, volunteering, working, or out and about, but when she is home she loves sharing her latest baked goods with her housemates while enjoying some quality banter over a glass of wine. Also. Wine.
James likes to buy everything at Bunnings and then fix random things in the house (even if they weren't broken before he started fixing them...) He can literally play any late 90's pop adaptation on piano - bring requests. He knows how to put on a good party since he's in the event management business (anyone need a job in hospo?). This also means that he's a workaholic, so despite often working from his home office at the rear of the property, it's likely that you may not recognise him between sightings. He often supplies the wine - hence he and Courtney are an excellent match.
- We love to socialise but also work hard - so are looking for someone who understands when its time for wine and when its time for work
- The house would suit a young professional or a student who has passed their tequila stage and is into the wine phase of their youth
- If you are still reading this now, you haven't been distracted by something shiny and you think we may be slightly less lame when you meet us in person, then get in touch as we would love to hear from you!
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.