|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
One bedroom is available for rent in Aranda. Our flatmate has left us to return to Japan.
Female only please.
Sorry no couples, or pets.
Short-term or long-term stays are welcome.
$240 per week. Includes broadband and electricity/gas/water
The room is furnished:
* Has a brand new double bed and mattress.
* Bed linen.
* Desk and chair.
* Built-in three (3) door wardrobe.
* Very sunny and quiet.
You will be sharing the house with: male/female couple, our 5 year old daughter, our cat.
You can share the main bathroom with our daughter (we have our own bathroom).
* Is fully furnished.
* Is large includes lounge room, family room, dining room, and large kitchen with dishwasher, large deck.
* Has ducted heating and reverse cycle cooling.
* Is on a very quiet street and a safe neighbourhood.
* Has off street parking for your car.
* Is near to bus stops.
Our house is near:
* Jamison local shops (Coles, Aldi),
* The Belconnen Fruit and Vegetable markets,
* Westfield Belconnen shopping centre,
* Calvary Hospital,
* Canberra Institute of Technology,
* Canberra Stadium,
* Australian Institute of Sport,
* Aranda Bushland,
* University of Canberra,
* Australian National University, and
* The City.
Rent includes broadband and electricity/gas/water.
"Bond" is four weeks in advance.
Rent will be paid fortnightly in advance.
We are a laid-back friendly male/female couple, with a 5 year old daughter, and a cat.