|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jan 22, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Ensuite Room | Friends/Couple | Your Own Floor| Private bathroom | 13min CBD
Available NOW for immediate move in.
Our modern, spacious three bedroom, two bathrooms (separate bathroom and toilet) house has heating, a dishwasher, gas stove and oven, balcony and a patio outdoor area.
BILLS (water, gas, wifi, electricity)
Room is very cool in the summer! You have the whole floor to yourselves! Very private.
It is possible to come a few days earlier and stay a few days later for free on the comfy couch bed in the living room if required.
In front of the house is the green playfield of Victoria Park, behind the Yarra river and the capital city trail⁄bike path. The neighbourhood is safe, friendly and quiet. 5 min walk to the amazing Abbotsford Convent and the famous Lentils as Anything pay what you feel donation restaurant.
Living on officially the best street in Abbotsford is awesome
* 5 minutes walk from Victoria Park Train Station (which is on both the Hurstbridge and South Morang train lines before they split) so lots of services to and from the CBD which takes only 8 minutes
* 3 minutes walk to Johnston Street with buses 200, 201, 205 and 207
* 6 minutes walk to Hoddle Street with buses 905, 906, 907 and 908
* 5 minutes by bus to the center of Fitzroy (or 20 min walk)
* 5 minutes by bus to the center of Richmond (or a 20 min walk)
* 5 minutes walk from Lentil As Anything at Abbotsford Convent
* 5 minutes walk to Woolworths Express or Coles Express or IGA
* 5 minutes cycle to large Woolworths, ALDI and a shopping center and the bars and shops of Victoria Street
* On the Yarra river - quick and easy access to the countryside (seriously after a few minutes walk you can’t see any houses or buildings just greenery and the river)
* Quick cycle to the CBD - it takes me 15 minutes in peak rush hour
* Excellent jogging ⁄ bicycle access to the CBD along bike lanes and then by the Yarra river (or take the Capital City Trail bike path all the way!)
No need to go on the lease :)
The previous couple pushed the single beds together. They stayed one year and only left as they wanted a puppy and our house is pet free :(
If you would like to verify this listing and find out what is like to live here, I can provide the contact details of the last couple who lived in the house for 1 year (only moving out because they wanted to get a puppy).
Young quite calm tidy fun easy going professionals :)
|Native Home, House of Plants||~ 3 min walk|
|Trenerry Cafe||~ 4 min walk|
|Chomp Cafe Abbotsford Melboune||~ 4 min walk|
|Chomp Cafe||~ 4 min walk|
|Admiral Cheng Ho||~ 4 min walk|
|Nicholson St/Johnston St||~ 3 min walk|
|Trenerry Cres/Johnston St||~ 5 min walk|
|Truro St/Hoddle St||~ 6 min walk|
|Victoria Park Railway Station/270 Johnston St||~ 7 min walk|
|Clarke St/Johnston St||~ 7 min walk|
|Abbotsford IGA||~ 4 min walk|
|FAST & EZY GROCERY STORE||~ 5 min walk|
|FoodWorks||~ 9 min walk|
|Supper Market||~ 12 min walk|
|Farm Market||~ 14 min walk|
|Victoria Park||~ 5 min walk|
|Collingwood||~ 13 min walk|
|Clifton Hill||~ 18 min walk|
|Keele St/Smith St #20||~ 20 min walk|