Exquisite Inner City Designer Terrace! Ambassadorial heritage residence.
Transformed by a sleek architectural renovation, this exquisite terrace home provides cool cosmopolitan style, space and natural light.
Prominently placed in one of Brisbane City’s finest terraced rows and on a dual-street-fronted block, moments to The Barracks shopping precinct, supermarket, cinema, Roma Street Parklands, theatres, Caxton Street dining and entertainment precinct, and the CBD.
Direct buses, no 66, to UQ, St Lucia and Herston campuses; no 66, 333, 330, 340 to QUT Kelvin Grove campus. Walking distance to the CBD (10 mins), Roma Street Train Station (10 mins), and QUT Kelvin Grove (10 mins) and Gardens Point (25 mins) campuses.
- Captivating entry hall complete with sweeping silky oak staircase, 3.7m ceilings and crystal chandelier
- Living area with bespoke joinery and designated study area
- Wide-fronted bi-fold doors flow to deluxe entertainers deck, with city and mountain views
- Fully-equipped kitchen with fridge-freezer, stove, microwave oven, all kitchen appliances, utensils, and crockery.
- Private alfresco area on second floor deck
- Ducted air-con, double glazing, along with an array of prized fixtures and fittings throughout
- Stroll to all amenities, prestigious schools, parklands and the CBD.
- Accommodating 3 over-sized built-in bedrooms, master suite with impressive ensuite bathroom:
Queen-sized bedrooms from $300/week. $360 week for couples/2 people sharing ($180 per person).
Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. Long-term, 6 months or more, rental rates are $380/week for a single person. $450/week for couples/2 people sharing ($225 each).
Please enquire about our short-term rates.
Rent includes utilities and unlimited internet. No more to pay!
Complimentary access to gym, heated pool, and sauna available.
Two small dogs live at the property.
Outdoor living and dining.
Current flatmates are students and young professionals. They are tidy and considerate.