|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Has own aircon unit.
- Has own bathroom ( not an ensuite )
- Has built in wardrobe with mirror doors.
- Has a queen bed ( can remove if need be ).
- 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms
- Dishwasher ( no one likes doing dishes )
- Laundry is located in kitchen but makes up for having a nice big kitchen.
- Brand new complex ( first ever tenant ).
- Plenty of off street parking or visitor parking.
- 2 minute walk to bus stop.
- 5minute walk to supermarket.
- 10 minute walk to Chermside mall.
- Every room has aircon.
- Willing for future flatmate to either pay a bond or just be an approved tenant. Meaning you wont pay a bond or be on the lease. If we get along or dont then your free to move out with out extra paper work. Just trying to make it easy on the both of us :)
ROOMIE ( ME!!!)
My names Khan. I have only been living in the apartment for 2 months. Im relaxed, domesticated and like to have a good chat but will to keep my distance if not feeling the love. Im respectful and kind. I love to cook and go camping or just explore the coasts in the weekends. Im a plumber by trade so Im up nice and early ( 430 - 5am ). Love breakfast!
My name is Khan and Im from Nz, I moved here 2 years ago but been all over the show and finally trying to settle in. Im laid back but I do keep a tidy house. I like to have a drink or two and I like to socialize with my friends in the weekends. Im a plumber and I start work at 6am most mornings....but will try be as quite as I can. I like to cook and I am always keen to hear how someones day has been. Im a little bit of a hippie at heart and who ever ends up coming around to view the pad then id like to maybe have a drink ( coffee, tea, wine, beer or even cookies and a milo and just make sure we get along for obvious reasons. Hope to hear from you soon.