|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Our amazing housemate of 3 years is leaving and we have a room in Preston available ASAP for $407.65 per calendar month!
The room is of a decent size for a single person and has a built-in-wardrobe, but is otherwise unfurnished (the rest of the house is fully furnished).
We love animals but our landlord doesn't, so unfortunately, no pets.
- #11 tram at the end of the street for access to Northcote, Fitzroy and the CBD
- 15-20 minute walk to the #1 tram
- Big backyard for big backyard activities. We also have a few empty garden beds just waiting to be veggie-fied, if you’re a budding green thumb
- Supermarket and gym around the corner
- Street parking
We are looking for someone with:
- a good rental history
- a steady employment/income, and/or someone who is studying
and who is:
- neat & tidy
- able to pay rent & bills on time
We’d also prefer someone looking for somewhere long-term.
The room is available immediately, but we can also be flexible on this.
Please get in touch if you’re interested or have any questions!
We’re quiet types, Caitlin, Bren and Liam, who live pretty independently of each other. The room would suit someone similar, or at least someone who can be sympathetic to the needs of a couple of people writing their theses.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.