|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This is a lovely flat that I don't want to give up but can't afford on my own so I'm looking for a flatmate.
- 1km from Claremont Quarter and train station.
- 300m from public pool
- Backyard opens onto lake claremont and is close to BBQs and parks.
- Washing machine is available and most furnishings.
- Split system a/c + heating
- Quiet area with privacy.
- Bills are about 10$/week.
I'm a 25 y/o nursing student from the US. I moved to Perth about 1.5 yeas ago. I'm pretty active in the Perth community so I spend a lot of time out of the house. I'm a friendly guy who's always up for a chat or to play games or watch a movie.