|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Lovely 3 floors newly renovated terrace house in famous Bourke street for rent to overseas professionals or overseas students.
Rent is $180 per one/ per week in room share four people with own bathroom.
Each bedroom has own bathroom .
Ideal location for people who study and work in the city while enjoying the busy convenient chic city living style.
House is on beautiful leafly Bourke street in the city Center, closed to main hub bus stop on Cleveland street travelling in & out of city.
Famous bakery just next door, Crown street around the corner with full of Cafeterias, Restaurants, Fashiion boutiques; Central train station in 10 minutes walk; Dental Sydney Uni, Sydney Uni, Notre Dame Uni in short scroll; shopping centres Queen Victoria Builiding - Centre Point - Macquarie Center - State Library - Fitness Center - Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool under North Sydney bridge just a short walk!!
- Traditional lounge with open fire and polished timber floors
- A second light-filled casual living area with skylight ceiling
- Gourmet gas kitchen with large fridge and an abundance of storage
- Four new tiled cubicle bathrooms
- Four generous bedrooms with built in storage, main bedroom with fireplace opening onto a northerly sun drenched balcony
- Fabric roller blind
- Internal laundry with washing machine
- Sandstone paving back yard
Water is included in rent.
Furniture can be arranged.
Please contact Rosemary for house visit or any enquiry.