|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Lovely 3 floors newly renovated terrace house in famous Bourke street Surry Hills, has 1 bed available in room shared for 3 persond. We are all professionals working people, aged in the 20’s, no smoking, clean and tidy
Rent is $210 week/person with own bathroom
House is on beautiful leafly Bourke street in the city Center, closed to main hub bus stop on Cleveland street travelling in and out of city.
Famous bakery just next door, Crown street around the corner with full of Cafeterias, Restaurants, Fashion boutiques; Central train station in 10 minutes walk; Dental Sydney Uni, Sydney Uni, Notre Dame Uni in short scroll; shopping centres Queen Victoria Builiding - Centre Point - Macquarie Center - State Library - Fitness Center - Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pool under North Sydney bridge just a short walk!!
- Traditional lounge with open fire and polished timber floors
- A second light-filled casual living area with skylight ceiling
- Gourmet gas kitchen with large fridge and an abundance of storage
- Four new tiled cubicle bathrooms
- Four generous bedrooms with built in storage, main bedroom with fireplace opening onto a northerly sun drenched balcony
- Internal laundry with washing machine
Please text me on the mobile provided in Flatmates for house visit or any enquiry.