|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Beautiful terrace house in the heart of city, on famous Bourke street looking for housemates. We are overseas students and overseas working people NON-SMOKING, CLEAN and TIDY.
PRIVATE ROOM AVAILABLE TO BE SHARED BY 2 PERSONS with 2 single beds. Rent is $240/week/person - Own private bathroom
- Traditional chandelier living and dinning rooms with open fireplaces and polished timber floor
- Skylight casual living area for late afternoon break and large beautiful back yard
- Gourmet gas kitchen with large fridge, dinning and cooking facility
- Large heigh ceiling bedrooms with built in storage, main bedroom with fireplace opening onto a northerly sun drenched balcony
- Internal laundry with washing machine and iron facility
With flatmates set-up on my account your message WILL NOT BE SHOWN TO ME UNTIL 1 WEEK LATER!
So for any questions or you would like to visit house, you need to CALL OR TEXT ME on my mobile number provided by Flatmates.
You can contact me also on WhatsApp or Viber via my mobile number provided by Flatmates, just send me an invitation to join you on WhatsApp or Viber.
Looking forward to meeting you at house.
|Bourke Street Bakery Surry Hills||Close by|
|bar baretto||Close by|
|Warehouse Cafe||Close by|
|Rogue Cafe||Close by|
|BooBoos Bible Cafe||Close by|
|Crown St at Miles St||Close by|
|Crown St opp Lansdowne St||~ 3 min walk|
|Crown St at Arthur St||~ 3 min walk|
|Crown St at Rainford St||~ 4 min walk|
|Cleveland St before Bourke St||~ 4 min walk|
|Cali Press Surry Hills||~ 3 min walk|
|J&F Mixed Business||~ 3 min walk|
|New Shalimar Movies & Spices||~ 4 min walk|
|MGM Spices - Your complete Indian grocery store||~ 4 min walk|
|Maloneys Grocer||~ 5 min walk|
|The University of New South Wales, COFA||~ 12 min walk|
|University of Technology Sydney, City||~ 24 min walk|
|The University of Notre Dame, Sydney||~ 29 min walk|
|Central||~ 17 min walk|
|Museum Station||~ 25 min walk|
|Redfern||~ 25 min walk|
|Kings Cross||~ 29 min walk|