|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Short walk to UTS, Usyd, Central Park Mall
Short walk to Central Station, the city
Not included in bills: (bills roughly $23 per week)
Internet 250gb $54/month
Water roughly $3-10/month
Electricity roughly $40-50/month
About the apartment:
Minimum lease till late feb / early march. I will be away for the summer for Dec, Jan and Feb so I need someone i trust to help me look after the place!
- A converted one bedroom apartment (into two) on the 5th storey of Connor building, next to The Steps Unilodge, in Central Park.
- Room to be rented out is the bedroom itself.
- Living area is converted into a studio style bedroom.
- Built-in fridge, stove top, microwave, oven and dishwasher.
- Rice cooker, airfryer, slowcooker, blender.
- Central A/C and heating unit.
- Pool on the roof and gym on the ground floor.
- Couples/2 people not accepted
- Pets not allowed (cats MAY be allowed, depending on the owner of the apartment, i'll have to ask)
Please include these questions in your response:
How long are you intending to lease?
What is your daily schedule like?
Do you smoke?
- Really clean and organised
- Not too many items/baggage (storage is limited)
- Wouldn't bring people over often
- Not a party person
I'm a first year law/arts student at USyd! I'm Singaporean and I tend to travel a lot during school breaks. I usually won't be in the apartment during winter & summer breaks so you would have the place to yourself.
I watch a lot of TV series so if you do too we would have plenty to talk about :-) My favourite shows include BoJack Horseman, Arrested Development, The Office, Modern Family, Breaking Bad, Archer, Bob's Burgers, Rick & Morty and many many more.
Favourite music would roughly include Beyonce, Alt-J, The Wombats, and more.
I'm really neat and clean so it would be good if the other person is as well. Would be nice to have someone friendly as well, but still enjoys personal space!