Private room with shared bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
*important* Please read before enquiring
- Couples/2 people not accepted
- Pets not allowed
About the apartment:
- A converted one bedroom apartment (into two) on the 5th storey of Connor building, next to The Steps Unilodge.
- Room to be rented out is the bedroom itself, furnished
- Living area is converted into a studio style bedroom, keeping rental costs for each person low.
- While the living is converted into a 2nd studio bedroom, you are still welcomed to use the TV and balcony area!
- Planning to get a cleaner to come in fortnightly (shared cost)
not included in bills:
Internet, water, electricity, gas.
internet is $8 pw, unlimited.
- Built-in fridge, stove top, microwave, oven and dishwasher.
- Rice cooker, airfryer, slowcooker, blender provided.
- Central A/C & heating unit.
- Pool on the roof and gym on the ground floor.
- Someone who's simply looking for a room to stay in with good kitchen, toilet and building facilities.
- Friendly and sociable at times but requires a decent amount of personal space (we can talk and share interests, but we both would like to spend a decent amount of time in our own spaces)
- EXTREMELY clean and organised in shared spaces (toilet and kitchen) (someone who's clutter-free with not much baggage and items would be preferable, as the place is small and it would be good to live with someone who agrees with the ideals of minimal aesthetics)
- Someone who wouldn't really bring people over
I enjoy art, literature, fashion and chilling at coffee houses or at the beach with a good book. I'm a Singaporean studing Law and Arts at USyd.
To apply, please message me answering these following questions:
How long are you intending to lease?
If you are a student, where and what do you study?
How often would you bring people over?
Do you normally cook or eat out?
Are you a morning or night person?
Describe a typical day.
Any addition information to add about yourself?
I'm a first year law/arts student at USyd! I'm Singaporean and I tend to travel a lot during school breaks.
I watch a lot of TV series so if you do too we would have plenty to talk about :-) My favourite shows include BoJack Horseman, Arrested Development, The Office, Modern Family, Breaking Bad, Archer, Bob's Burgers and many many more hehe.
Favourite music would roughly include Beyonce, Alt-J, The Wombats, and more.
I'm really neat and clean so it would be good if the other person is as well. Would be nice to have someone friendly as well, but still enjoys personal space!