|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We are offering one ensuite room in a new, 4 bedroom townhouse.
• Street facing townhouse with ample parking space available on street and ‘first in, best dressed,’ single driveway usage.
• House comes fully furnished with all essential utensils and appliances. (Vacuum, Washing Machine, Iron & Ironing board, Steam mop and more!)
• Fully ducted air-con throughout.
• Extra storage space in linen closet and garage.
• Gas, water and internet are included. Electricity is divided between tenants on a quarterly basis.
• Non-smoking household.
• Currently in the process of breathing new life into the backyard with a veggie patch and flowers.
• Furnished or unfurnished bedroom available
• East-facing window catches the beautiful morning sun.
• Built-in wardrobe
• Aerial in room (TV included)
• 5-10 min walk to shops and Rooty Hill station.
• Under ten minute drive to M7, Hospital, Westfield, TAFE, Rooty Hill RSL and Lone Pine Tavern.
• Across the road from a park w/ Oval.
$200/wk for private room w/ ensuite
Our ideal housemate would be easy going, friendly and open to the occasional chat. Must be respectful of personal space/items/food and keep the shared areas of the house clean and neat. We share household chores (e.g.: vacuuming, mopping, dusting, cleaning bathroom etc.) so you must be open to sharing in these duties. We would love for our household to be friends living together rather than just 4 people living under the same roof :)
(Put this in the flatmates section)
Three female tenants in their early 20s currently occupy three rooms. Read on to learn a little about each of us!
Isabella: I’m clean, tidy and responsible! I’ll always clean up after myself and will always respect your possessions. I’m also easy going and love to have a good chat and laugh.
Stephanie: Hi! I'm friendly, honest, clean and tidy. I can be super social or a super hermit when I want to be. I highly value my alone time but am also up for chats/dinners/movies with house mates. I am currently working in retail and doing freelance Graphic Design work. I love to read, especially historical fiction and fantasy. I'm a huge fan of Game of Thrones, having read all the books and rewatched the TV show several times. I enjoy watching documentaries on random subjects and do my best to look after the environment.
Amy: Hi there! Like my sister, Stephanie, I’m friendly, trustworthy, and tidy. I’m currently studying Culinary Management and love to cook. I work in a café and can make a mean Mocha or my sister’s favourite, Hazelnut Hot Chocolate. You can usually find me studying, watching Friends or taking weekend trips.