|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
Very Clean Second Bedroom in World Tower. This apartment is popular, elegant and well known as the highest building in Sydney CBD, its located in the very heart of city. Looking for someone (Female only) who is clean, tidy, non smoker and less cooking to occupy very clean second bedroom.
The environment is clean, tidy, quiet and secure
The room is available on April 22
The rent is $460 per week
We are 2 girls who are living in this 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms plus study room apartment now and working full time.
- Rent includes all bills (Unlimited WIFI, gas and electricity) - Internal Laundry - Swipe card and key - King size bed - Wardrobe built in, desk, bedside lamp, blanket includes the 2 COVERS different colour and pillows - Spa, Swimming Pool indoor, Sauna and Gym are inside the building.
The apartment has World Square Mall that you can find:
Coles Supermarket, Beauty Saloon, POST Office, Priceline (cosmetic stuffs and prescriptions medicine), JB HIFI (Electronic Stuffs), Coffee shops, Medical and Dental Clinic, Asian Groceries, All Restaurants such as Italian, Asian, Organic food, FAST FOOD, healthy shop (vitamins, protein ext) fashion shops, shoes shops, fresh juice shops and whatever shops that you need are just down stairs.
What you can reach from the apartments by walking down :
- 2 minutes to Event Cinema for watching movie
- 5 minutes to Town Hall Station for travelling or MYER shopping mall with branded shops.
- 3 minutes to Hyde Park with a fresh air if you wanna do jogging and Museum station ( connecting directly to Sydney International Airport )
- 6 minutes to Paddys Market for shopping fruit, vegetables, souvenir ext with a good price
- 7 minutes to Darling Harbour to see the Hard Rock Coffee, Aquarium and FIRE WORK every Saturday at 8:30PM with a nice view and water. Here is also many restaurants which are good to have a nice dining as well.
Same in this building, there is a service apartment that you can book for your family or friends. So you and your lovely person wont be apart if they are coming to visit you!
What I need : - 2 weeks rent in advance - 2 weeks bond - minimum stay 5 months.
- Highly expectation with clean, tidy, non smoker and less cooking person
- There is an additional charge for the second person.
Please and very welcome to text my mobile (Tetty) instead of email me for a quick response to make an appointment for inspection. Thanks so much and Have a good day! Cheers.
Both of us are clean and working full time. We expect our future flatmate is clean and tidy too