|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Room to rent/half a house in our Currambine home for a couple. It is to live with my husband and I who are 29 years old. We own the house so no rental lease to come on to. $275 p/w per week including bills neg. Willing to consider singles also if we can’t find any couples.
- Fully furnished 4 bedroom 2 bathroom house with 2 lounges both with Foxtel so that whoever comes to stay will have their own space. We also have a spa. The available room has a bed, chest of drawers and linen available if wanted.
- We are looking to rent out 1 room to a couple preferably, the other two rooms will stay vacant and the bathroom will be all yours.
- Looking for extremely clean and tidy people as we are very clean/neat people.
- Parking available for 2 cars.
- Shed for some storage.
- Close to Currambine train station – 15 min walk / 2 mins in the car
- Close to Currambine shopping centre – 1 min drive – woolworths
and farmer jacks / gym / medical/dental centres / restaurants / cinema etc.
- No smokers/heavy drinkers please.
- Moving in date can be anytime from now. We are looking for kind, respectful, reliable, responsible people to live with. We understand that couples need their own space. We are easy going, likeable, honest people and we aren’t party animals at all - we just enjoy the occasional drink every now and then and socialising with our friends. We enjoy the outdoors and getting out the house – but also like to relax at home. Looking for people on the same page as us who are after a quiet easy life.
- We both work fulltime.
- We have a dog (a smaller fluffy non scary one), and a cat.