|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||4 weeks to 4 weeks|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
- across the road from Union Square Shopping Centre (Coles, Liquorland, Priceline Pharmacy, take-away food, etc.)
- 30 second walk from the tram stop (Route 55, which goes directly into the city)
- 10 minute walk to the great cafes and restaurants on Sydney Road
- friendly area, with nice (and very quiet) neighbours either side
- spacious living, with 3 floors (toilet on each floor) and a large living area
- balcony/terrace area on the second floor
- room is available until 28/02/17
- rent price is negotiable, but within reason
We (3 boys) are all studying at the University of Melbourne and have been living in Melbourne for the past 3 years. We all study/work quite hard, but do enjoy a drink or two, and indulge in the Melbourne night life quite often.
Vincent (21) is originally from rural Victoria, and is currently studying agriculture. He is extremely easy to get along with, and is always very interested in what everyone has to say.
Cosmo (22) is from New Zealand, and is pursuing a Masters in Chemistry. He takes a particular interest in music and DJ-ing, and is equally as friendly.
I (Rei, 20) am from Perth, and am currently studying Neuroscience. Like everybody else in the house, I also have a strong passion for music. I am moving out on the 31st January with 1 month left on the lease, so my room is available during this time.
Everyone in the house is very considerate and keeps the place tidy, and very much enjoy other (new) people's company. As long as you can do the same thing for us, then we are more than happy for anyone to take the room. We are preferably looking for another student, but we have had non-students stay in the house before with no problems at all.