|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Renting out one of the two bedroom apartment with the following
• Two bathrooms
• Modern kitchen with stone bench top, European appliances and dishwasher
• Fully ducted air conditioning throughout
• Built-in robes in bedrooms
• Spacious balcony overlooks Seventh Brigade Park greenery
• Your room is furnished with a bed frame, single sized mattress, pillow, table and chair.
• The apartment is furnished.
Complex features include:
• A STONE'S THROW to Westfield Chermside (Woolsworth, Big W and Dan Murphy's etc). It is literally the nearest apartment to Woolsworth, Big W and Dan Murphy.
• Balcony facing 73 ha of recreation park
• Intercom to every unit.
• Pool and BBQ entertainment area
• 16 visitor car parks
• 2 Lifts in the complex
• Only 9km to the CBD, close to Prince Charles Hospital (20 minutes of brisk walk) and only 15km’s to the Brisbane airport
• Close walk to Shops, Cafes, Kedron Wavell RSL, Council Library, Chermside Aquatic Centre and Bus Interchange
• Approximate 7-8 minutes walk to Chermside Bus Interchange through the shopping centre
• Unlimited NBN internet up to 12Mbps download speed included in rent.
• Unlimited local mobile and landline telephone calls included in rent.
To share the bill for electricity (average around $1/day/per person).
Am out on most weekdays. Happy to socialise on nights and weekends. Wish to find a relatively clean and easy going housemate.
I think you will enjoy the park view, supreme convenience of the location balanced with the idyllic park view plus the tidyness of the place in this NEW dwelling. And if you like healthy delicious home cook food, a fair cost can be shared on this as there's plenty of cooking done.
You are renting a single room. In the other room, there are two people sharing.
|The Protein Place - Westfield Chermside||~ 3 min walk|
|Chermside Tavern||~ 3 min walk|
|Hanaichi Chermside||~ 3 min walk|
|Happy Chef BBQ Chermside||~ 3 min walk|
|Sushi Sushi Chermside||~ 3 min walk|
|Sushi Train Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|The Bagel Van||~ 4 min walk|
|The Cupcake Patisserie||~ 4 min walk|
|Burger Urge||~ 4 min walk|
|Scuzi Caffe||~ 4 min walk|
|Nando's Westfield Chermside||~ 4 min walk|
|Sushi Izu||~ 5 min walk|
|Woolworths Chermside Central||~ 5 min walk|
|Bi-Lo||~ 7 min walk|
|Bargain City||~ 8 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 10 min walk|
|Coles Express Geebung||~ 12 min walk|
|CHERMSIDE SPICE CENTRE||~ 16 min walk|
|Good Morning Asian Grocery||~ 19 min walk|
|굿모닝||~ 19 min walk|
|Woolworths Chermside Marketplace||~ 20 min walk|
|ALDI Chermside||~ 22 min walk|
|727 Stores||~ 27 min walk|
|Convenience store||~ 28 min walk|
|Murphy Rd at Marchant Park, stop 40||~ 8 min walk|
|Halsmere St near Danette St||~ 9 min walk|
|Gympie Rd at The Gardens, stop 38A||~ 9 min walk|
|Beor St near Corrie St, stop 42||~ 10 min walk|
|Corrie St near Hodgkinson St, stop 41||~ 10 min walk|
|Gympie Rd at The Gardens stop 38a||~ 10 min walk|
|Corrie St near Pechey St, stop 41||~ 11 min walk|
|Murphy Rd at Ellison Road, stop 41||~ 11 min walk|
|Hamilton Rd at Playfield Street, stop 54||~ 11 min walk|
|Hamilton Rd at Chermside RSL, stop 53||~ 11 min walk|
|Chermside||~ 11 min walk|