|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
This is a great location for persons studying at UQ, also working in the city as it’s a short train/bus ride.
House is fully furnished including TV, washing machine, fridge, oven amongst other things.
Your room has a desk, stand, and huge built-in wardrobe. More importantly, double size bed!! Bright and airy with two windows facing east and south side.
- Train (Toowong station) is 3 min walk. Going to city every 15 minutes on week day.
- One train station to Toowong Village, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 12 min by bicycle to the University of Queensland
- 2 min walk to bus stop heading towards the City, Indooroopilly and UQ
- 1 min walk to 24h Hungry Jack
- 7 min walking distance to Domino, café, restaurants, convenience stores, etc.
- Abundant street parking
ROOM IS AVAILABLE 19th November 2016
You are going to leave with a couple. I am studying a postgraduate student at the University of Queensland. And my wife is giving a tutoring/class to students. We both are very social and friendly. We are looking for someone who is laid back but also respects the house and is clean and tidy.