|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
What's it like to live here?
- Lots of solid food options nearby if you're too busy to cook
- Nice jarrah deck to enjoy summer sunshine chilling with friends or a good book
- Public transport right outside that takes you straight to the city
- House -> Office in the cbd 10-15 minutes
- Gym equipment that you're welcome to use
- Playing fields and golf course within walking distance for running etc
- Personal aircon in each room
- Room can be furnished or unfurnished
- Plenty of verge parking
- Very fast internet (40mbps - can get 100mbps if you prefer )
- Washing machine
& normal useful kitchen appliances
I work for a tech startup here in Perth (HealthEngine) and help people in Perth's startup scene/work on ecommerce projects.
When I'm not doing that, I'm learning new things/out cycling/wakeboarding/skating with my girlfriend and friends.