Private room with own bathroom
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 3 months|
Charges for the room
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Available is one bedroom within a furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, within walking distance to University of Queensland (only 800m) and 500m to Guyatt Park Ferry. There is also a bus at the end of the street to the city, Indooroopilly Shoppingtown and Toowong Village. The apartment has a large shared living area opening onto a balcony, both bedrooms are large with with built-ins and internal laundry.
- In common ares: fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, tv, washing machine, clothes dryer, coffee table, tv unit, dining table, 4x dining chairs, lounge, vacuum cleaner, toaster, jug.
- In room : 1x queen bed, 1x bedside table, 1x set of draws, desk, desk chair
- The current vacancy has come about due to a break lease so you would be joining an existing lease which has an end date of 20.2.17. The unit is NOT available after this date.
- Room rate for lease shorter than than 1 month is $50/night. Utilities are included, linen and basic kitchen equipment is available upon request, an additional $100 cleaning fee applies.
- Room rate for lease longer than 1 month is $180/week.
Includes water but no other utilities. The current tenant has electricity and internet accounts on and is happy to spilt these. A bond of 4x the weekly rent (4x$180 =$720) is collected at the commencement of the tenancy and is refunded at the end of the tenancy provided all rent is paid and the property is cleaned adequately.
The room is open for inspection by appointment. Please register your interest to arrange inspection via email
The other room is occupied by a male and female couple who are post-graduate students at UQ.