|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Available is one bedroom within a furnished 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, within walking distance to University of Queensland (only 800m) and 500m to Guyatt Park Ferry. There is also a bus at the end of the street to the city, Indooroopilly Shoppingtown and Toowong Village. The apartment has a large shared living area opening onto a balcony, both bedrooms are large with with built-ins and internal laundry.
- In common ares: fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, tv, washing machine, clothes dryer, coffee table, tv unit, dining table, 4x dining chairs, lounge, vacuum cleaner, toaster, jug.
- In room : 1x queen bed, 1x bedside table, 1x set of draws, desk, desk chair
- The current vacancy has come about due to a break lease so you would be joining an existing lease which has an end date of 20.2.17. The unit is NOT available after this date.
- Room rate for lease shorter than than 1 month is $50/night. Utilities are included, linen and basic kitchen equipment is available upon request, an additional $100 cleaning fee applies.
- Room rate for lease longer than 1 month is $180/week.
Includes water but no other utilities. The current tenant has electricity and internet accounts on and is happy to spilt these. A bond of 4x the weekly rent (4x$180 =$720) is collected at the commencement of the tenancy and is refunded at the end of the tenancy provided all rent is paid and the property is cleaned adequately.
The room is open for inspection by appointment. Please register your interest to arrange inspection via email
The other room is occupied by a male and female couple who are post-graduate students at UQ.
|One express 一速递UQ店 Alleyway一号巷奶茶店||~ 3 min walk|
|Saint Lucia Bakery||~ 3 min walk|
|Domino's Pizza||~ 3 min walk|
|Pearl of Saigon||~ 3 min walk|
|Thai Treasure Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|Indian Feast||~ 3 min walk|
|Nando's||~ 3 min walk|
|Subway® Restaurant||~ 11 min walk|
|Brick and Bean Cafe||~ 11 min walk|
|Chez Tessa Take-Away||~ 11 min walk|
|Brumby's||~ 11 min walk|
|Misushi||~ 11 min walk|
|St Lucia Supermarket||~ 3 min walk|
|IGA St Lucia||~ 11 min walk|
|The Stores||~ 20 min walk|
|Naturally Fruit||~ 22 min walk|
|NightOwl Convenience store||~ 23 min walk|
|Helen market||~ 26 min walk|
|Nibbles Convenience Store||~ 26 min walk|
|Brisbane Acupuncture & Natural Therapies®||~ 26 min walk|
|ALDI West End||~ 26 min walk|
|Parkway Display Point of Sale Displays Ltd||~ 27 min walk|
|Woolworths Toowong||~ 27 min walk|
|Market of Asia||~ 28 min walk|
|Sir Fred Schonell Dr at St Lucia Ferry, stop 21||~ 3 min walk|
|Sir Fred Schonell Dr at Warren Street, stop 22||~ 4 min walk|
|Carmody Rd at Munro Street, stop 22||~ 4 min walk|
|Coldridge St at Field Street, stop 23||~ 5 min walk|
|Coldridge St near Carmody Rd, stop 23a||~ 5 min walk|
|Sir Fred Schonell Dr at Guyatt Park, stop 20||~ 6 min walk|
|Carmody Rd near Raven St, stop 21||~ 6 min walk|
|Carmody Rd near Baty St, stop 21||~ 7 min walk|
|The University of Queensland, St Lucia||~ 16 min walk|
|Toowong||~ 27 min walk|