|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Dec 21, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 weeks|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I'm currently looking for a flat mate because my current flat mate is moving away. I am looking to have good flat mates in this house that are not just here to stay but are here to be good friends, someone who is easy to socialize, kind, clean, respectful, easy-going, honest and reliable.
Our house is located in a safe neighbourhood area. It is about 8-minutes walking distance from the tram stop (tram number 8) and Moreland train station, and about 10 minutes walking distance to Sydney road. The train/tram will bring you directly to Melbourne CBD in just about 20 minutes. Various good restaurants are just all around this area!
Some of the amenities in the house:
- The room and the house are fully furnished. The room has one bed frame and mattress, desk, cabinet and a large built-in wardrobe.
- We have a large, spacious fully furnished kitchen equipped with kitchen sets, fridge, microwave, oven, griller, and toaster.
- The living room has sofa, bed made to be a sofa to relax after a long day. dining table, and dining chairs. It is fully covered with carpet.
- The house also have a spacious and nice backyard garden and outdoor chairs.
- The rent per week is 215 dollars, including electricity, water, gas, and unlimited internet. Rent is due every four weeks.
A bit about myself: I am a 22 y/o male from Indonesia, laid back, easy going, polite, and open minded. I study during the week and in the weekend I normally hang out with some friends and attend a Church service on Sunday.
If you want an opportunity to enjoy a beautiful place that you can call home, please get in touch, and kindly respond with some details about yourself and your contact details, and I can then arrange an inspection for you to see the place.