|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||3 months to 9 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Brand new apartment built in 2016.
Thus, everything is new furniture and new bedrooms.
I'm looking "a female living stay". it's like an own bedroom in the living room and spectacular Melbourn city view right in the living room. Max living 4 females
1 minute walk Southern Cross station and free tram zone 86,12,109,96 near the apartment.
- One bed room available
- looking for a female flatmate
- 1 mins Coles, Asian Supermarket, cafes and restaurants
- Melbourne Central, Flagstaff and Flinders Street railway station just around corner by tram and walk
- walk 10mins from Queen Victoria Market
- Welcome females, No male
- Minimum 3months stay with advanced payment and keys bond ,thus, 4wks rent payment
- a person $180 per week living room
- Nice and Clean Kitchen and bathroom
- All bill includes and WIFI
- facilitate a free big pool and a free gym
- Extra fee for parking inside the building.
I'm looking for a clean, respectful and considerate professional to share this beautiful home with: non-smoking. My apartment is maximum four only females.
I'm using my own room and another room two Asian girls shared a room. I'm only looking a female living room.
We are really easy going and we don't party in the flat, we like to keep it tidy and comfortable as much as we can. However, we usually set a date when everybody in the flat and we cook or bake or have some drinks.
Pls do not just send your profile I won't answer the message all random people; I will respond individuals who message a detail of moving date and duration of stay, nationality, Occupation and picture of your face.
Female International students are more than welcome!