|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||4 weeks to 6 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Brand new apartment built in 2016.
Thus, everything is new furniture and new bedrooms.
I'm looking 'only one female flatmate'. it's like an own bedroom in the living room and spectacular Melbourn city view. You will be used by your own living room one side with a curtin.
1 minute walk Southern Cross station and free tram zone 86,12,109,96 near the apartment.
- Only one spot available for a female flatmate
- 1 mins Coles, Asian Supermarket, cafes and restaurants
- Melbourne Central, Flagstaff and Flinders Street railway station just around corner by tram and walk
- walk 10mins from Queen Victoria Market
- Welcome females, No male
- keys bond and 2weeks bond and every 4weeks pay rent in advance.
- a person $180 per week living room
- Nice and Clean Kitchen and bathroom
- All bills includes and WIFI,
- facilitate a big pool, a sauna, a gym, BBQ park,a study room and a rock climbing area in the apartment.
I'm looking for a clean, respectful and considerate professional to share this beautiful home with: non-smoking. Maximum 4 girls in the flat.
We are easy going, and we don't party in the flat, we like to keep it tidy and comfortable as much as we can. However, we usually set a date when everybody in the flat and we cook or bake or have some drinks together.
I will respond individuals who message a detail of moving date and duration of stay, nationality, Occupation.
Female International students and working holidays females are more than welcome!