|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Looking for someone to co-sign the lease of this insanely cool rental apartment in the heart of Brunswich East on Lygon street !
Located on the 9th floor (top floor), the view is breathtaking and allows for some chill downtime after a hard day at work/school. Super homey 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms apartment.
Very quiet and popular location
- desk and bed
- built in robes with mirrored doors
- stainless steel appliances including oven, microwave, dishwasher and gas cooktop
- modern kitchen and well-appointed bathroom
- European laundry
- split system heating and cooling
- secure entry with intercom
- choice of eclectic restaurants, cafes and bars within walking distance
- Onsite managers make sure tenants and the apartments are well looked after, they also ensure the public areas stay in pristine condition.
This apartment has an abundance of choices in relation to supermarkets, grocers, cafes, bars and nearby restaurants. Close to Barkley Square shopping centre, IGA, Princes Park and cycling paths.
Extremely well connected by public transport: tram lines 1 and 8 located 5min away. Night
This location has absolutely everything at a fraction of the price and just needs your signature! Help me out by securing this dope apartment for the next months!
2 legends including 1 awesome half Frenchy half American chick in her 20s finishing her Masters in Marketing, and 1 very entertaining Ecuadorian guy in his 30s.
We are both pretty chill, love to go out and have a drink but enjoy (more than we should) staying home and doing nothing.
Neither of us like to cook, but we can buy groceries. So if you're a hidden Master Chef then come on by and we'll cheer you on!